Who Can Enter
To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be at least 18 years of age and U.S. residents.
How to Enter
- Entry online via Gleam form on site.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per person per day.
- Greater Long Island is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- At the end of each promotion winner(s) will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- Each winner will be notified via email. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Greater Long Island at the time of notification.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of the prize sponsor. The sponsoring business has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household per month.
- Greater Long Island is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Greater Long Island is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Greater Long Island has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- For a list of prize winners, please visit here.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Greater Long Island accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Greater Long Island cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Greater Long Island is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Greater Long Island reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Greater Long Island and its respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.